This past weekend I got the chance to up north. I mean beyond Duluth up to Lutsen and even to Grand Marais for a day. If you have never been you must take a chance and go there. I loved it up there and I got to see God's glorious creation. Our cabin was on Lake Superior and it was so beautiful. Lutsen Sea Villas I think I spend the majority of my time sitting on the rocks to listen to the waves. Then the Holy Spirit convicted me of the discontentment I was battling and how it was hindering my relationship with God. I just wanted to be a full time teacher or have a long term sub job. Let's get real: We always want more and that is what I wanted. I wanted God to bless me with a job right now. FINALLY He got my attention and I SURRENDERED it all!! I gave it to God and said "let your will be done. Let your desires be my desires. " Then this light breeze blew across the lake and I can't describe the abudance of peace I felt. I knew it was from my Hevanly Fa...
The weekend is over but I am not too sad about it because this is my last week before spring break. Over the weekend, I did some fun things. Friday: i hung out with my best friend Kassie because she left for Europe on Saturday. She is going with her band and will be gone for a week Saturday: I had lunch with my friend Becka and then I bought 2 new pairs of shoes at Payless because they were having their BOGO, Buy one get one half off, something you might not know about me is that I LOVE shoes!! And I haven't bought new shoes for a long time and they were just so cute. Are there any other shoeaholics out there? I am def one :) This is knda what my flats looks like and they were only 5 dollars!! And then I also got these black shoes, they are kinda like TOMS except they come from the brand Airwalker. Then also on Saturday I went to my aunts house to celebrate my cousins and uncles birthdays. Sunday: I did homework all day pretty much I also watched this movie with my sisters It was a...
Comments
Post a Comment
I love to hear your feedback.
thanks for reading and sharing :)