Sweet little Jesus boy

As everyone knows Christmas is coming up and i am one of the people who the day after thanksgiving pulled out the Christmas music because I love Christmas. And at times during the Christmas season I would become greedy and think about what presents and wonder what other people got me but those were the times when I had to step back and remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Without him we wouldn't be able to live because like Romans 6:23 says " For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

And so today I just want to share one of my new favorite christmas songs. Its called Sweet Little Jesus boy by Rebecca St. James. This song helped me see that I need to be thankful that I know Jesus as my Lord .

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life