Weekend Summary


So the best part of the weekend happened on Sunday, because Ria had 4 extra tickets to the lynx game so my sisters and one of my Bffs Kassie and I got to go and watch the game in a suite provided by Medtronic ( Ria's work) with Ria's family. Her cousins from seattle were in town and it just so happened the Lynx were playing the Seattle Storm .. what a coincidence :) It was such an awesome night because it was faith and family night where our local Christian radio station had the band Everday Sunday put on a FREE concert afterwards. Anyways here is the night in pictures
My cute sisters




And then in the last 5 sec the game got intense
well Lynx got a free throw and ended up winning the game, it was so exciting.
Well like I said after there was a concert by everday sunday but before they went on Candice Wiggins and Monica Wright (lynx players, L to R and then their chaperone on the road) were Christians players who shared their testimonies. So inpiring to see they have clung to their faith the whole time especially since Candice was injured.



Cute couple

And then we got to meet Candice , so cool.

So yea the lynx game was a blast and the best part of my weekend, and then Saturday it was the bridal shower for my future cousin Tori.

happy tuesday

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life