Family Fun

Hi Guys, so I hope you enjoyed my first vlog. Happy Friday!! I am so excited its the weekend. This weekend should be a lot of fun because my cousins Kaylee and Levi are coming to visit for the weekend. They are from Bismarck, North Dakota and the last time I saw them was last Christmas but we were only in ND for a a few days. The picture above was taken last summer I think, when my dad's family got together for a family reunion. Kaylee is on end on the right side and levi is on the end but on the left side. Tonight we are having a bon fire.

Saturday- SHOPPING TIME!! What better way to show them MN than take them to Mall of America and get some back to school shopping in.
Sunday- They go visit their other aunts and then go home so my family will just relax and then watch this show.

Enjoy your weekend. Any exciting plans?

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life