Bittersweet memories

Today is bittersweet because tomorrow is my last day of Christmas break and classes resume on Wednesday which is when i am going back bc I don't have a class til 11 but tomorrow is the last day of break so thats why it is bitter but sweet because I hate to admit this but I am ready for some work ... woah I can't believe I just admitted that :) But next Monday will be nice because I don't have class bc its Martin Luther King Jr. Day .
So today I went and did something spontaneous with my friend Kassie... want to know what I did

Sorry, bad pic off my computer .

Yep I went and got my nose pierced. I got it done for my 18th birthday last year but it fell out a month later so i wanted to get it again.

My dad was really shocked but my mom liked it so that was good.
alright well i am off to watch the bachelor... can't wait to hear what http://bekafox.blogspot.com/
has to say about tonight's episode

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life