Weekend Review

This weekend was really busy so I am not surprised that its already Sunday night.
Friday night I had coffee with Kassie



Then me and her went over to Cora's house to surprise her, but see she was home alone so she thought we were breaking in which explains the picture

the gun is NOT loaded don't worry




Then after she realized it was just us, we sat and talked in her kitchen and brought out her brother's guinea pig named Keith. I don't know why the gun is pointed at him.
Then Saturday and Sunday I went to my sister Abbey's basketball games because my parents were gone. My dad was reffing and my mom was at my other sister's game.
Yea we are pretty busy family... you can say that again
She is # 12, GO ABBEY :) unfortunately they lost all three games.






Have a good night

LYSSA

Comments

  1. Looks like a SUPER fun weekend :) Glad you enjoyed it!! BYE LYSSA ... i like that, p.s. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life