4 years later

Wow! Crazy! Long time no see!! 
These are our all sayings that came out of my mouth as I came upon my blog. The last time I have written I was still a freshman at Crown College. Now I am a 23 year old, second year teacher. Time truly does fly when your having fun. Now would I say that about this past year, I don't think so. That is another story for another time.

The reason I started blogging again is because being an extrovert and external processor, I wanted to be able to share everything that I am learning about in my walk with God. He is teaching me so much and I want to share it with anyone that will listen and maybe you will be able to relate.

Good news!!!! I was able to find a mentor who is a second grade teacher in the Spring Lake Park district. She is a believer and I can't wait to get to know her more as we walk alongside each other encouraging and praying with one another. 

Flashpoint: I am learning that God is my heavenly Father who really does delight in the small details of our lives. I am currently reading Your Beautiful Purpose by Susie Larson. I would definitely recommend this book for anyone who wants to dream big dreams and discover the divine purpose that God wants to do in and through you. 
" The wonderful and beautiful thing about God is that He is as capable of moving in our lives in intricate ways that everyone else might miss (but we notice) as He is telling the water where to stop and the land where to begin... Since your name is written on God's hand, its safe to say you're especially close to His heart."
Wow goosebumps, to think that God, the Creator of the universe, would care about every thing I do in my life is mind blowing.
This is something I am reflecting on this week as I go about my day trying to focus on if what I am saying and doing is bringing Him glory and something that He would be pleased with. This is especially difficult to do as I continue to search for a full time teaching job and rely on Him to show me the job he has planned for me. I leave you with the question Where is God leading you to take the next step?

Scripture: " The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He DELIGHTS in EVERY details of their lives." Psalm 37: 23
http://www.amazon.com/Your-Beautiful-Purpose-Discovering-Enjoying/dp/0764210661/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439502337&sr=8-1&keywords=your+beautiful+purpose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life