Things I LOVE




Today I am going to tell you about things I love just so you can know a little more about me.


I love Jesus!!

I love anchors because they remind me of my favorite verse, Hebrews 6:19

"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain.."

I love the color purple. My favorite football team is purple and yellow. I bet you can guess what team it is.

I love the pattern animal print.

I love iced coffee. If someone brings me an iced coffee from Starbucks I will be their best friend.

I love longboarding, running and reading. These are my favorite ways to enjoy the outdoors.

I love sunrises & sunsets, these are ways I can connect with God.
 I love seeing little kids learn to read or understand a math skill for the first 
time.

I love playing board games with my friends.

These are things I love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life