Platform

Happy Sunday!! If you are in Minnesota you are probably loving this weather as much as I am! Its sunny and breezy and 74 degrees here.


Yesterday I took a road trip with my roommate, Alexi, and we visited people in Eau Claire. I hung out with my sister Abbey. We went to a Farmers Market, coffee shop, brunch and dinner at an Irish Pub. It was a great day!!!!


As I was driving I was talking to Alexi about our platforms. I believe a platform is any topic or season you can relate to because you are in it or are apart of it.

God has given you that platform for a reason so He can use you to help others with it. Your platform can change during your life.
My platform right now is unemployment/ job searching. If you have ever been in a time where you didn't have a job, didn't know what you wanted to do with your life, wanted to know where God wanted you to go then I can relate you. I had long term subs last year which were temporary jobs until the teacher came back. I can also relate to people who have loss their jobs. If you are my people we can get together to encourage each other , share our struggles and pray for one another.

My roommate Alexi's platform is singleness. She is in a season of singleness where she can tell you the joys and struggles of being single. She has an awesome post on it here

My sister Haylee dealt with the struggle of partying and being a believer at the same time in high school and into college. She can talk to anyone that has had to deal with peer pressure.

My sister Abbey can talk to college students who want to use their major to serve God but don't where and when. She can also talk to students who are searching for  their purpose or have friends that are not believers because these are things she had to walk through in her life.

No  matter what your age, you have been given a platform by God to be used by Him to encourage others and help them in their struggles.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."  2nd Corinthians 1:3-4




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life