Thank You

In honor of Thanksgiving being this week and I probably wont have time to write a post before Thanksgiving. This is now a good time as any to write a post to God thanking Him for the many blessings he has given me this year.

Thank You Jesus for
forgiveness yours and others
Your patient, steadfast love
 fire places and heating pad
friendships with awesome, Jesus loving people
roommates and a three bedroom apartment
my work in progress relationship with my sister Haylee
My new job which I love and work with people I get along with so much so we go to happy hour often
my relationship with my parents/fsiblings
 coffee
my cubicle
my church
my BSF ( Bible Study fellowship) leader
my small group of seventh grade girls at church
my friendship and accountability with Courtney
the ability to exercise and read
my new car
my guniea pig Carmela
paid time off from work
a holiday bonus
my grandmothers
sleep
sunrises and sunset
Skype

this list  is to be continued as I go watch Notorious with my Mom
happy Sunday !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life