Positive thoughts from a long week

Hi Everyone!!
I am back and its been a long week since conferences were on Monday.  I think its so easy to get caught up on the negative and carry the hard things with us.


1. One of  my first graders told my mom that she was worried of me: she is learning Empathy

2. My mom got to come help in my classroom.

3. My prayer group and I put on a breakfast for the school and two more teachers are interested in joining.


4. I got to have coffee with my one of my co workers after school.

5. We have a 3 day weekend.

6.  I get to go to Dallas with KJ

7.  One of my co workers complimented me on my patience with the difficult class that I have. He gave me the validation that I am not doing anything wrong, my kids are just hard.

8.  Two of my student's parents said they appreciate me and the hard work that is put in to care and teach these young students.

9. My brother and sister won their basketball games against Gustavus.

10.. My dad got to come home from the hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom