Popular posts from this blog
Surrender
This past weekend I got the chance to up north. I mean beyond Duluth up to Lutsen and even to Grand Marais for a day. If you have never been you must take a chance and go there. I loved it up there and I got to see God's glorious creation. Our cabin was on Lake Superior and it was so beautiful. Lutsen Sea Villas I think I spend the majority of my time sitting on the rocks to listen to the waves. Then the Holy Spirit convicted me of the discontentment I was battling and how it was hindering my relationship with God. I just wanted to be a full time teacher or have a long term sub job. Let's get real: We always want more and that is what I wanted. I wanted God to bless me with a job right now. FINALLY He got my attention and I SURRENDERED it all!! I gave it to God and said "let your will be done. Let your desires be my desires. " Then this light breeze blew across the lake and I can't describe the abudance of peace I felt. I knew it was from my Hevanly Fa...
Stressed!!
I will be gone for a week from blog world, I have SOOOOOOOOO much homework to get done, especially papers. If you could just pray for time managment and to keep giving my stress to God that would be great. This is how I feel :( But over the weekend I celebrated my birthday with Kassie. We went to a hotel in St. Cloud and it was soo much fun. Below are some pictures from our time there. Birthdays are just so fun! our room, it was 2 rooms in one hotel room I hope that makes sense?; the bed was in the other room.
Comments
Post a Comment
I love to hear your feedback.
thanks for reading and sharing :)