Snow


So I know i haven't written a lot but I have been super busy. I am super sorry. Today I was doing my devotional and then I looked outside and saw the snow. Part of me likes the snow because its super pretty, but then the other part of me doesn't because it makes driving hard. Anyways I was reminded of the verse Isaiah 1:18 Come now, let us reason together,"
says the LORD.
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
And this verse just reminds of God's forgiveness. Because Jesus was born on Christmas and then died on the cross we can ask God for forgiveness and he will make us white as snow. So I was thinking my heart is filled with dirt because of all the sin in my heart but then when I ask God for forgiveness my heart becomes white as snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life