Hosting

So this is post is going to be short but I just thought I would share that I am hosting a girl from Colombia this week through my school. She got here yesterday and then today attended my classes. She is here until Sunday but so far its been fun. We went bowling yesterday and she won. I have been speaking in Spanish at home but then at school or sometimes in the car I will speak English because she is fluent in English also. Her name is Alejandra. The funny thing is that she loves the snow but hates the cold. Usually in Colombia its 70 degrees F. She also told me that McDonald delivers there. Just thought that was interesting but i have been learning some similarities and differences between Colombia and United States.
But we want to go see a movie tomorrow but we don't know which one.

Let me know of your suggestions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life