College

So I am back to share a little about the college life. Welcome weekend was 3 weeks ago and it was lots of fun. We had a mud pit slip an slide, a scavenger hunt ( of which there are pictures) and a where's waldo/ welcome weekend staff and amazing chapel.
Its interesting living on campus because you have to learn to be independent and not see your family till the weekends. its also a good learning experience because you have to learn to live with other people and get used to their living habits. But I am loving my classes and being in a Christian environment is fun. Most of my profs pray before they start class and my speech teacher even ask for prayer requests. Chapel is also amazing because you can feel God move in the worship songs and from each speaker I learn alot. ok here are the pictures from the scavenger hunt




ok so thats whats happening at Crown!!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life