#adulting

Say what does your post mean? It means that I am off on a new adventure.



I am living an apartment with two awesome roommates, Alexi and Kassandra. We have almost been here for two weeks. I am loving every minute of it. Since I love lists, here is one on why I love living an apartment.

10. Independence
9. Location... so close to church
8. Own room, bathroom and yes walk-in closet
7. Making meals for myself
6. 2 fun roommates
5. Next to many schools in Osseo district (if you remember this is the district in which I am trying to get a job in.)

4. Buy my own groceries
3. Live by own rules... meaning I can eat wherever I want.
2. Decorate my own place
1.  NEVER HAVE TO SHARE CLOTHES WITH SISTERS AGAIN!!!

I will post pics of my place soon and tell funny stories (longboarding wipeout)  as I enjoy the adventure of apartment living. 

Stay soon for more posts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life