New hobby



 I love longboarding!! I bought one similar to the one above on Amazon a couple of months ago. I started practicing on small streets in neighborhoods. Now I go every other night with my roomie Alexi.  It is such great exercise. 


The reason I share this new hobby with you guys is because now that I am in my twenties and out of college I have been taking more risks. I used to let fear get in the way of trying new things. Now that I see how risk = reward and risk = trusting God I take more risks, 

There is such a freedom that comes with taking risks. It doesn't matter if you fail or succeed. Trying is the best part. 

Watch out... here comes another clique : Practice makes perfect. But its is true. When you longboard you have to move your foot so that there is equal weight on both feet. Its called the "windmill effect" I just learned how to do it tonight and it makes boarding so much easier. 

I conclude with the encouragement that you can do it. Whatever you are afraid of doing, you can do it. Take the job, apply for the job, go to a new church, take up a new hobby whatever it is go for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life