life lately

Wow it has been a week since I have posted anything, so sorry about that.




I started my two nanny jobs this week and it has been a whirlwind of busyness. Just so you can keep track of my schedule, I nanny a 5 year old and seven year old in Corcoran on Mondays and Wednesdays, and then on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I nanny Olivia who is six.




On Wednesdays, I  help out with Next Gen and usually Tuesdays and Thursdays I am tutoring a second grader in reading. As you can tell I have a busy schedule.

So tonight I am sitting out on our porch and updating you guys and talking to my roommate  Kassandra.
 I took Olivia to Elm Creek Park today and she just reminds me how dependent children are on their caretaker.



 Lately I have been living an independent life and not relying on God lately. I  search for a job myself, I look for ways to make money. This is me being in control when Jesus wants me to let go and rely on Him.  Just seeing how she would check that I was watching her was a reminder of how I need to let God lead my life. Even though I might be taking steps of faith I need to be looking to God for his wisdom and protection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life