think good thoughts

Ugg, its the end of April and its barley 40 degrees. I had to wear my winter jacket this morning.

That's crazy. To be honest I just want to stew in my crabbiness. How can one day be so exciting and good, but the next day I feel frustrated and down.


Then I started listening to Pastor Brent's sermon from Edinbrook Church. He talks about grace, Grace means undeserved favor, and because Jesus came for me and because he is meeting me where I am right now I can give him my sad feelings.  I can give him my crabby thoughts and know that tomorrow will come because of His grace.


So when I feel like I am carrying everyone else's burden, when i want answers regarding a relationship, when I find out my job doesn't start until middle of May, when I feel left out of a friendship and don't measure up to the world's standards I know my hope is found in Jesus.

Jesus sees me, knows me and adores me, And he feels the same way about you.
Isaiah 43: 4 Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours
because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life