Mother's Day

With tomorrow being Mother's day I wanted to do a post that was dedicated to my Mom and Grandma. I am so thankful that God has placed them in my life.  
Dear Mom, thanks for always being there for me, praying for me, standing up for me, encouraging me, texting me have a good days. I love that we can go walking together, shopping together and I can look to you and dad to steer in the right direction back to God.  


To my Grandma- thank you for raising my mom and her sisters by yourself. You show me what a strong, faithful, dependent woman in God looks like. I love that you bake sweet treats, knit me a blanket, go to breakfast with me, always have a Cadbury egg or apple cider at your house for me when i come over. You never complain about the hard things life throws at you,  and continue to show me through your love that God will always be my Great Provider and Sustainer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life