Guess what!!

This girl got a job!!!

Yes you read that right. Last Tuesday I went on second interview for Long Term Sub position in first grade at a Roseville elementary school.

I went into the interview hesitant and came out confident. There were things that happened that showed me God opened this door. The principal was so nice and remembered that I had hearing loss in my left ear. I never applied for the job either. Its also in my favorite grade, first!
There are 25 students in the class and the teacher is so nice.

Taking this job surprised me but talking to family and close friends, and praying about it I felt led to accept the offer.
It is supposed to go through February 1, which is cutting it close to when I need insurance but I am trusting God to provide.


Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement. Getting eager to start

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life