Let's live life


    who doesn't love Copper !!

I thought I would take a minute to update you on life. Its been a little rocky lately if I am being honest.

But at this point I am just taking day by day. I am glad we just came off of Labor Day weekend so that means there is only 4 days in this week.

1. I am still unemployed and losing my mind jk haha but sometimes it feels like that. All of my friends are back in school teaching or back at work. I am trying to find things to fill my time such as interviews, lunch with friends and time with my grandma.

2. I am planning on going back to school to get my early childhood license, God willing. I am praying that he will open the door for me to head back to school in the winter and that it will only take a year to do that . I am meeting up with one of my advisers from college tomorrow to find out next steps.

3. I am in PT for unknown shoulder injury! I am seeing improvements so that's good.
4. I am also doing  a lot of cleaning and organizing which I love so if anyone needs help with that, holla at me :)

Alright I hope you learned what I am up to and will update you at the end of the week once I hear back from job interviews.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life