shoeaholic
The weekend is over but I am not too sad about it because this is my last week before spring break. Over the weekend, I did some fun things. Friday: i hung out with my best friend Kassie because she left for Europe on Saturday. She is going with her band and will be gone for a week Saturday: I had lunch with my friend Becka and then I bought 2 new pairs of shoes at Payless because they were having their BOGO, Buy one get one half off, something you might not know about me is that I LOVE shoes!! And I haven't bought new shoes for a long time and they were just so cute. Are there any other shoeaholics out there? I am def one :) This is knda what my flats looks like and they were only 5 dollars!! And then I also got these black shoes, they are kinda like TOMS except they come from the brand Airwalker. Then also on Saturday I went to my aunts house to celebrate my cousins and uncles birthdays. Sunday: I did homework all day pretty much I also watched this movie with my sisters It was a...
Your earing looks SUPER cute Alyssa!! I love it!:D
ReplyDeleteGREAT words Alyssa! :)
ReplyDeletecute hair, cute ear!!! =) LOVE VLOGS!!
ReplyDeletethanks Steph. i am starting to love them too :)
ReplyDelete