Chicago. Thrifting, and Family Time

I am so happy its Friday. Just 1 more Friday until School is over. I thought this weekend would be really busy because its Memorial Day weekend but it isn't. I am glad about that though because more time to spend with the family!!



Tonight: I am going to a graduation bonfire. Its a celebration for my friend Christie. Her grad party is next Saturday but there's this HUGE event at my church that day called Revolution. And many people will be going to that so I think that why she is having the bonfire tonight.

Saturday: Some of us that are going on the Chicago mission trip and are in charge of doing stories for the Vacation Bible School that we are putting on while we are there are getting together to practice our skits. I have the story of the 7 Plagues. Then Later saturday night I am babysitting again but for a different family.

Sunday: I am super excited because my whole family is going to church. We haven't gone in a looong time due to basketball in the Winter and Fall. Sunday will also be a family day. We might go see a movie but I hope we do something else. See below

Monday: Memorial Day, I am going to my Grandma's for a barbecue. My cousins and aunts and uncles are going to and we will hopefully play whiffle ball or kickball.

But I hope this Sunday my dad will SET UP OUR POOL!! . ( I had a picture of it but it wouldn't let me upload it)

So i'll be back Tuesday to let you know if we got it set up.

Have a good memorial day weekend. Remember the reason why we celebrate it.. for the troops that are fighting overseas for us.

Verse of the Day: For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. Mark 10:45







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life