So many grad parties, so little time

I hope you guys all had a good weekend. So Friday night I ended up working, and then like said an earlier post, I went to Sam's grad party that night. I had a really good time. It just got me more excited to graduate. But I wasn't able to stay for the bonfire but I was able to talk to her and found out she is going to continue at Anoka Tech and get her occupational therapy degree. She will be a good occupational Therapist.


Her sister sophie is in the background.


From left to right theres Jenni T, Sam,Me, Christie,and Jenny P
They are all in my bible study group.
Issac who took the picture wanted me to upload this one.

Cute little Olivia, this is Steph's daughter

Then Saturday I went to Chelsea's grad party. I wasn't able to get a pic with Chelsea, she was so busy meeting and greeting. But I did get eat my chocolate dipped strawberry with Laura and Aimee. ( Steph's other daughter)

Aimee wanted 2 because she didn't smile in the first 1, So cute :)
Sunday I went to El Rodeo with my mom and ordered in Spanish to get my spanish homework done.
Today I was outside in the sun and I enjoyed a nice snow cone.

Also I hope you guys like my background, @sharingthepagesoflife.com showed me how to do it.

Comments

  1. Steph sent me over to check out your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and looking at all the pictures. Great Blog! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :)

    Gina
    motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life