Let's talk about it

Hey Guys!!
So i am back to blogging. I will be trying to blog everyday now. But today its a short post on this
I will be at this conference this weekend at my church. @sharingthepagesoflife.blogspot.com , @riathurston.blogspot.com and many other people had this great idea to have a conference on relationships. I am super excited. 513Free will also be there. ( a band from Wisconsin) I am excited to learn more about my relationship with God and how to have a relationship with other people. Monday I will be back to update you what happened over the weekend. Haope you guys have a fabulous friday and fantastic weekend.

Comments

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to read your thought, sooo glad you were there.
    loves to !!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life