Grad Parties

I hope you guys all having a good friday. i know I am. so this weekend I don't have much planned.
I'll be attending grad parties all weekend which should be fun. It only makes it seem that much closer till mine.
Tonight I have Sam's open house. I have known her since we were both in 3rd grade and we met at church in sunday school.
Sam is the one on the left with the braid. This was when we were in Chicago for the Blaze conference at the Sear center
Then tomorrow I have more grad parties to go to and later on at night, I will be babysitting the cute kids I posted pictures of last weekend except tomorrow it will just be him, because his sister has her dance recital.

Sunday will hopefully be a relaxing day but for Spanish I have to go to a Mexican or spanish speaking restaurant and talk in spanish so my mom is going to tag along & we are going to try out El Toro.
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life