2 Special Birthdays

So as the post says there are two birthdays... well technially 3 becasue my sister and brother are twins.

It was their birthday yesterday. My sister Abbey and Tyler turned 15. They are in the front. I know i am not a mom but I do remember changing their diapers. And when my bro was little he would climb into garbage cans when there were no trash bags in them. And then my sister Abbey would have this sweater that was red with leopard print fur on it and she would carry it EVERYWHERE... it eventually got holey so my aunt bought her another one but that red sweater was her life.
Well I love them to death, and its really cool to have a twin brother and sister. I can't belileve they will be taking drivers ed soon and will start driving AHH scary.. just kidding I know they will be good drivers.

So the next birthday is my one of my best friends Jennifer Marie Agnes Walling . Her birthday is today. She turns the big 1-8. She is offically legal.
We actually met at my brothers baseball game when we were 13 i think. Her brother and my brother were on the same team and she came to the game and thats where met and we have been best friends ever since. She is so awesome and a really good friend to me. She is always there for me and will listen to me even if I call her late at night. Its sad that we are at spearate schools now but i know we will meet up alot on the weekends. I hope she has a great birthday and I cant wait to go to valleyfair with her on Friday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life