Exciting weekend!!

I love when I have an exciting weekend plan. It makes me appreciate the weekend even more.
So yesterday- we had a surprise party for my dad because he turned 5-0!! My mom invited a couple of his friends over and then my mom told him to go to Kohls with her because he a gift card, then I stayed home to get the house ready and my mom called to say when they were on their way home, when she did we waited for them to come in and yelled " SUPRISE", he was shocked which was really cool because I have never seen him like that before. Over all it was a nice party and I think my dad enjoyed it.

Then today- my family had a bridal shower at my house for my cousin Brock's fiance, Tori.

Then Tomorrow I am really excited because Ria thurston from Life as a Wife got tickets to the lynx game and had extras. She invited me and my sisters because she knows my sisters play basketball and I love to watch basketball. And my friend Kassie gets to come too, and Ria has a suite we get to watch the game from. So can't wait!!
Enjoy your saturday and Sunday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life