Birthdays

So as you can tell from the last couple posts July has been a busy month for me with so many birthdays happening in July. So today was my grandma's birthday and then tomorrow we are having every1 over to celebrate all of the July birthdays in my family. I thinks there's like 6 or 7 birthdays in my family that are in July.
Then Sunday its the mission trip celebration where we invite the whole church to a dessert celebration and talk about what God did on the mission trips. If you remember a month an a half ago I went to Chicago with some of the kids from youth group.



But then other kids went to Mexico to perform dramas and skits. And also the jr high kids just got back from Michgan. THEN 1 more mission trip.... 5 kids and 2 adults are going up north to a city called Atkin,MN to put on a VBS at a church there. They leave right after the celebration. So its pretty cool how God has been using us throughout the summer.

Comments

  1. Love hearing from you on here! Took some cute pictures of you last night -- I will have to email them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life