Truth Time


This is the book that I am going through by Mark Hall ( lead singer of Casting Crowns). One of the big things that I have been learning about is forgiveness. its something I have to practice everyday. But what Mark says is I need to remember is God is not a God bound by human logic. We may find it hard to forgive others and when someone hurts us and we find it hard to forgive and forget, God doesn't. He forgives right away and forgets it. here's a paragraph out of his book

" When God says he forgives us, he is speaking the truth because he is truth. When God says he forgives, he isn't talking about a sappy, sentimental moment in which we talked him into being good to us. He is referring to a decision he makes to extend grace to an undeserving person.
He did this by killing his son."
I hope you guys have a good weekend. I'll be enjoying the sun here in MN.

New Friend Fridays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life