He wants Us

So, A quick short post today about a verse I read in Revelation.
11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
because you made all things.
Everything existed and was made,
because you wanted it."
Revelation 4:11
The last part just made me feel so good inside, and granted I am a girl so we are more emotional but its awesome think about. God made everything, because he wanted it, including us.
See the thing about Revelation is , I have never taken the time to read it because i always thought it was such a confusing book. But Kassie and I are going through it together as a mini Bible Study and I am starting to learn a lot.
Me and Kassie :)

This verse just sunk in, because I have heard it many times that God loves us and made us but this time it really sunk in, He wanted us here.

Ok I just really needed to share this thought... have a good tuesday night
P.S. I miss this trip ( the Chicago Mission Trip)




Lyssa

Comments

  1. Love this verse, and it is so great you and cassie are going through Revelation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life