This is me happy with my Bible. Even though my college hasn't had internet for a month, and I still have 2 weeks till Spring Break and its been a tough first year of college but I have decided to be happy despite all those things. Why? Because I have got Jesus and He gives me the strength to get back up again.

So I met with my R.A. today to talk and she really encouraged me because I did for a while question why I had such a tough year and you know what she said??? She said because God knew you could handle it. And he is going to use this stuff make me stronger and that just really encouraged me . So when life throws you trials, He uses those things to make you stronger and to rely on Him.
It made feel really good that God thought I could handle all this and that I am going make it through it. I am stronger because of all this and I am going to rely on God through it all.



The song that has really applied to my season of trust is Stronger by Mandisa. The chorus says it all

When the waves are taking you under
Hold on just a little bit longer
He knows that this is gonna make you stronger, stronger
The pain ain't gonna last forever
And things can only get better
Believe me
This is gonna make you stronger
Gonna make you stronger, stronger, stronger
Believe me, this is gonna make you stronger

Try and do the best you can
Hold on and let Him hold your hand
And go on and fall into the arms of Jesus
Oh, lift your head it's gonna end
God's right there
Even when you just can't feel Him
I promise you that He still cares

'Cause if He started this work in your life
He will be faithful to complete it
If only you believe it
He knows how much it hurts
And I'm sure that He's gonna help you get through this


So I am holding my head because God is making me stronger :)

Sorry i rambled but I just had to share

Comments

  1. LOVED hearing these things from you sweet Alyssa... what an enouraging talk with your RA! Love to you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You encouraged me today Alyssa! I am looking forward to our date! Your RA is right on! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life