Stressed!!

I will be gone for a week from blog world, I have SOOOOOOOOO much homework to get done, especially papers. If you could just pray for time managment and to keep giving my stress to God that would be great.





This is how I feel :(



But over the weekend I celebrated my birthday with Kassie. We went to a hotel in St. Cloud and it was soo much fun. Below are some pictures from our time there. Birthdays are just so fun!








our room, it was 2 rooms in one hotel room I hope that makes sense?; the bed was in the other room.

Comments

  1. SO FUN!! :) What a fun thing to do for your birthday... exciting!! Thanks for sharing the photos. PRAYING FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER FUN! Praying for you right now. loves!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

thanks for reading and sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

Planet Wisdom

Life